US FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE FREE Chinese Mantis Ooth

Alright, im placing my order... hahahah! Just to be sure, i can keep these refrigerated to not hatch but they all gotta hatch before june 15. Correct?
They may go past that date if refrigerated, but hatch rates will dwindle down to zero eventually.

CHEERS!

Nick

All out of the free ooths.
So wanted to give an update on my manti. I got 2 ooths from you and both hatched successfully. I fed many to Etosha my female veiled but then raised some to result in 2 females and 2 males. They are very friendly and pretty interesting with very different personalities. So attached is a pair mating today and hoping for my own ooths to come. Thanks for the intro to manti.

Attachments

• PXL_20201018_200944016.jpg
    PXL_20201018_200944016.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 95
So wanted to give an update on my manti. I got 2 ooths from you and both hatched successfully. I fed many to Etosha my female veiled but then raised some to result in 2 females and 2 males. They are very friendly and pretty interesting with very different personalities. So attached is a pair mating today and hoping for my own ooths to come. Thanks for the intro to manti.

Yep im turned on! Thats some good stick figure action you got going on! Lol jk. Nicely done, though if you watched more than 30 seconds i would call you a insectaperv.

Back
Top Bottom