Found a lizard what species?

Photos

Attachments

• 18271416-655E-4FE7-BB11-4285AD87ED76.jpeg
    18271416-655E-4FE7-BB11-4285AD87ED76.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 74
The tail will grow back as long as it doesn't get infected....and it likely won't.

Skinks are quite interesting critters...usually quite active.

The tail will grow back as long as it doesn't get infected....and it likely won't.

Skinks are quite interesting critters...usually quite active.
Yea! I was holding it then let it go on the wall I found it and they are dang fast. One reptile I hope to get in future is a crocodile skink they literally look like freakin dinosaurs

I saw four of them today caught one with tail and it was the deepest purple I’ve ever seen and the most electric blue too

Their detached tails continue to wriggle, distracting predators while the skinks get away. A skink's tail does regrow, but it is not as long or colorful as the original tail

Their detached tails continue to wriggle, distracting predators while the skinks get away. A skink's tail does regrow, but it is not as long or colorful as the original tail
That’s so cool. Man! Reptiles are awesome except ofc the one reptile I don’t like the LEGLESS LiZARd

Attachments

• 3F10A420-4C3C-4229-9A40-870A9582EAAB.jpeg
    3F10A420-4C3C-4229-9A40-870A9582EAAB.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 7BD9F67B-CDEA-4C07-95EA-270062252060.jpeg
    7BD9F67B-CDEA-4C07-95EA-270062252060.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 2383B9DE-D04B-48D1-94F1-7A52F85B940A.jpeg
    2383B9DE-D04B-48D1-94F1-7A52F85B940A.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 50
I had a crocodile skink pair a long long time ago. They are less active/seen than the other types because they like to spend all their time hiding.

You might like this....be sure to listen for their unusual vocalizations...and how to so them...

I had a crocodile skink pair a long long time ago. They are less active/seen than the other types because they like to spend all their time hiding.

You might like this....be sure to listen for their unusual vocalizations...and how to so them...

I watched half of it and definitely will watch the other half later but that is so cool. They look like dinosaurs 😂

I love them! its so interesting that they look after their babies!

I had some cordylus lizards that did that and actually sat on top of the babies to protect them from any intrusion into the cage.

Also there is a big blackish Australian skink that allows the offspring to live with them for a long time...but every now and then they kick one out....no rhyme or reason that has been figured out yet as far as I know. There was a guy I know working with them and he used to give me the ones that got kicked out because he hoped I could figure out why they got kicked out and if they could be put into a group together. I never did figure it out. (I think the guy just didn't know what to do with them and didn't want to have a separate cage for every one that got kicked out!)

I love them! its so interesting that they look after their babies!

I had some cordylus lizards that did that and actually sat on top of the babies to protect them from any intrusion into the cage.

Also there is a big blackish Australian skink that allows the offspring to live with them for a long time...but every now and then they kick one out....no rhyme or reason that has been figured out yet as far as I know. There was a guy I know working with them and he used to give me the ones that got kicked out because he hoped I could figure out why they got kicked out and if they could be put into a group together. I never did figure it out. (I think the guy just didn't know what to do with them and didn't want to have a separate cage for every one that got kicked out!)
That’s so cool!

Back
Top Bottom