Forbidden love

The tail thing is normal for veileds during courtship...sometimes during aggression too I think.

It will be interesting to see if you end up with infertile eggs from this "sighting".
Stella caught a glimpse of Hammlet about a week or so ago when I had to move the curtain divider to install another one to block Jack and Kali’s views of each other. I think that little glimpse is what triggered her to become receptive. So, I’m sure there will be some infertile eggs out of this.
Maybe Hammlet will settle for Grumpy 😍
He has gotten all excited the couple of times he’s seen Grumpy. Poor guy is probably so frustrated he’ll be more than happy with Grumpy. She hasn’t been receptive in over a year though.
Is the first a normal veiled? They are BEAUTIFUL!
Well, I think they’re all special. ;) As far as I know though, they are all just ordinary veileds.

Stella caught a glimpse of Hammlet about a week or so ago when I had to move the curtain divider to install another one to block Jack and Kali’s views of each other. I think that little glimpse is what triggered her to become receptive. So, I’m sure there will be some infertile eggs out of this.

He has gotten all excited the couple of times he’s seen Grumpy. Poor guy is probably so frustrated he’ll be more than happy with Grumpy. She hasn’t been receptive in over a year though.

Well, I think they’re all special. ;) As far as I know though, they are all just ordinary veileds.
I'll have to get one! I have too many animals though 😭

Back
Top Bottom