Food that might be poisonous for my chameleon?

Omi

My chameleon Helix, has been eating daisy’s, strawberries, wild strawberries and today a bee, is this okay for him to eat? Should I try feeding him other fruits, berries and/or veggies?

My chameleon Helix, has been eating daisy’s, strawberries, wild strawberries and today a bee, is this okay for him to eat? Should I try feeding him other fruits, berries and/or veggies?
Hi. Actually your chameleon has no need for anything other than live bugs. While veiled’s will nibble their plant leaves, they aren’t able to digest plant matter. Feed the veggies and fruits to your feeder insects to make them more nutritious for your chameleon.
About the bee, many chameleons do eat bees and other stinging insects in nature and it’s fine.

I don’t feed him wild strawberries myself, he just takes them on the bush, he’s a veiled chameleon, about 7-8 months old

Hi. Actually your chameleon has no need for anything other than live bugs. While veiled’s will nibble their plant leaves, they aren’t able to digest plant matter. Feed the veggies and fruits to your feeder insects to make them more nutritious for your chameleon.
About the bee, many chameleons do eat bees and other stinging insects in nature and it’s fine.
Sorry I forgot to click reply, read the message below please

Put your video on one of the following approved media sites: YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo. simply paste your video's URL address and link it here.

Back
Top Bottom