food for my baby jackson

caroline?

Avid Member
I have a 4 month old jackson chameleon that doesn't stop eating, I never see him eat but his food rapidly disappears. anyways he's pretty much eaten out a whole colony of baby roaches, He eats crickets and roaches but he just goes through them so fast he's like an eating machine, what do you guys feed your food crazy babies i need something that will last me at least a week haha

yeah im trying to get more variety into his diet so im gonna order some bean beatles and some bsfl, ive never kept bean beatles before could someone let me know how to care for them?

I have a 4 month old jackson chameleon that doesn't stop eating, I never see him eat but his food rapidly disappears. anyways he's pretty much eaten out a whole colony of baby roaches, He eats crickets and roaches but he just goes through them so fast he's like an eating machine, what do you guys feed your food crazy babies i need something that will last me at least a week haha
mealworms seem to have enough meat to satisfy their hunger, I believe.

Mealworms are a poor feeder and too many can cause problems. Extra small super worms are a better choice but still should be used in moderation.

Back
Top Bottom