Fonzie is a wierdo!

Malicious

He won't eat flies.....:mad:

I didn't realize that until I released 60 Blue bottles into his cage that he was anti-flies!

What do you do when you have 60 blue bottles going crazy in a 24x24x48" cage....

You call in......"The Vacuum"....aka Osang(female Veiled)....:rolleyes:

I released them in there this morning and he didnt eat one! I got home to find them all hanging out by the uvb light. and him just relaxing on his purch.

What kinda cham doesn't like flies!?!?:confused:

Fonzie thats who!:rolleyes:

I had a heck of a time getting him out without letting all the flies out, then installed Osang to get to work! Shes a beast, and had them all out in 30 mins!

Imagine me trying to get him out of the cage from the bottom door, when he's 3/4 of the way up in the back, while blowing on the flies trying to get out of the door.....Yeah..thats me!:cool::D

Anyone else have a cham that doesn't like flies?:(

-Jay

Why oh why oh why- didn't you set your camera up on a tripod and record this on video !?!?!? :)

Sandy,

I know how much you all would get a kick out of me struggling to keep the flies in!:eek:

If I posted a video I'd never live it down....:D

-Jay

Jay, that is so funny! :D I would love to have seen that! Makes it even funnier when you know that it is near impossible to get a cham out of his cage if he doesn't want to!! Osang to the rescue, lol! Bet she thought all her Christmases and Birthdays had come at once!:D

i noticed the same with my panther, but he doesnt eat ANYTHING hes not used to, no silkworms, hornworms, etc. only crix and supers.

I know bad experiences with veileds who hate on flies. Try killing them first, though the ussualy dont recognize dead non moving prey.
Wave the fly on his face n stuff.
Basically you are trying to make him realize this is edible. Sprinkle some candy on it too :)) At some point he should be interested enough.

OMG Jay, that is too funny.
you just made my day...and I just woke up. :p

there is a leason here kids...when testing out new food, try 4 or 5 flys first, not 60!!!! :eek:

this realy required a video bro, it would be #1 on youtube for a week.
it might even make it on CNN, you would be famous.

Harry

I once ordered my guys flies......about 1000 of them and they all hatched at once and got loose in my house. At first my guys ate a few and then were no longer interested. It took days for me to get them out of the house. It was a nightmare.

my guy ate them...but in private...like tody they went in at 7 and i chilled and watched him for an hour...nothing...and when i came home tonight...there were like 2 flies out of the 20 i put in there.

Back
Top Bottom