Foliage ideas?

Benjamin Tjan

Just got a new 2x2x4 cage and didn’t realize how big it was, I’ve built a a tree like structure with clean branches and need some more live or fake plants ideas for foliage. Any help appreciated 🙂 (btw I have a uvb it’s on the other cage)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 105
Golden pothos and wandering jew are pretty hardy and grow pretty quickly. You could see if any of your friends/ family have pothos and get some cuttings. And you can always put fake plants on the out side to give your cham a more secure feel . Yeab its pretty big to try and fill out you may also want to add more horizontal branches in your viv higher up (heat and uv distance taken into consideration) to create lots of mini cham highways . Welcome 😃

Just got a new 2x2x4 cage and didn’t realize how big it was, I’ve built a a tree like structure with clean branches and need some more live or fake plants ideas for foliage. Any help appreciated 🙂 (btw I have a uvb it’s on the other cage)
looks good! I want to tell you that you need rocks at the bottom of the pant. it needs it because otherwise, the cham will eat the sand and made will get sick.:)

Back
Top Bottom