foggers / misting system

I run my bathtub water as hot as I can get it, Then I fill up a 5 gal water Jug, and take it to the misting Reservoir and pour it in. Seems to keep it at a decent temp until the res runs out by end of the day.

I do something sorta like this. I have a 'T' on my hot water line from the bathroom sink across the hall from my cham room. I have a 3/8" hose hooked up to my tank and each morning I refill the tank with 'hot' water. The first mist is 'warm' or not as shockingly cold as cold water in the tank. I plan to use a tankless hot water heater when I have a little bit of extra money.:rolleyes:

I use supplies from toro...1/4 inch tubing and misting nozzles hooked right up to my laundry tub with a lawn sprinkler timer controling it all. I only use water from the hot tap..with the fine mist its just warm when it hits them. Fot the most part they enjoy it.

i had this idea i guess it works hahaha

All you machine misters out there - is there a lot of overspray? I have my chams in an area that I can't get wet and would love to get a mister....everyone???????

Did that help?

All you machine misters out there - is there a lot of overspray? I have my chams in an area that I can't get wet and would love to get a mister....everyone???????

Depends on the nozzle (the angle of spray), how much stuff you have in your cage (to block mist), how big your cage is, what the cage is made of, where you place your nozzle in the cage, how much pressure is used and the direction it is pointed.

I have a shower curtain behind all of my cages just in case I have mist coming out from the back side of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom