Fogger

hello I was wondering what’s the best fogger for your screen cages? I bought a zoomed one and it leaks everywhere and now it seems like the motor stopped working. Looking to get a new one to have my jacksons humidity level up where it should be. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• E50265AD-2C70-4547-973E-35581B6DAEC6.jpeg
    E50265AD-2C70-4547-973E-35581B6DAEC6.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 91
Foggers seem to be a point of debate among enthusiasts. I was on the reddit forums and the mods insist that foggers cause lung infections. What do you guys think about their use in chameleon enclosures?

Foggers seem to be a point of debate among enthusiasts. I was on the reddit forums and the mods insist that foggers cause lung infections. What do you guys think about their use in chameleon enclosures?

This is why all chameleons in the wild have chronic lung issues. The humidity levels rise at night in nature and the defenseless chameleons all develop respiratory issues...

Oh, wait, that's not actually true at all. I wonder where they are getting their information from? I'm sure there is something to back up their claims though.

I'm such a terrible keeper to let Raistlin develop health issues by fogging every night, oh, wait, that isn't happening either. I guess I'm just doing it wrong o_O

This is why all chameleons in the wild have chronic lung issues. The humidity levels rise at night in nature and the defenseless chameleons all develop respiratory issues...

Oh, wait, that's not actually true at all. I wonder where they are getting their information from? I'm sure there is something to back up their claims though.

I'm such a terrible keeper to let Raistlin develop health issues by fogging every night, oh, wait, that isn't happening either. I guess I'm just doing it wrong o_O
Damn, somebody hit a nerve, huh? LOL

Back
Top Bottom