Fogger

Thugslife

Hi I been looking around this site even care sheets. Does anyone use reptifogger for there animals. Or is it a wast of time I seen mine lick the drips it makes at the top. I run it with the timers.

Reptifoggers have their uses, many members go out and get a cheap cold air humidifier and set it up with either a added hose to direct the mist or simply place it on top of the cage and let the mist roll in.
I like them for young or very small chams but prefer a mister like the mist king for most of my chams

Your veiled being under it is better than nothing. Hand misting is also good. If he looks dehydrated, I use as many ways to get him water as I can. A milk jug is a good dripper. Just poke a tiny hole in it.

Your veiled being under it is better than nothing. Hand misting is also good. If he looks dehydrated, I use as many ways to get him water as I can. A milk jug is a good dripper. Just poke a tiny hole in it.

Does it work better then the little dripper. Cause this thing pours and soaks everything. I mist the chameleons and soak them.

I use a reptifogger, dripper and I mist 2-3 times a day. I have the retptifogger set so it turns on for an hour off for 30 minutes then on for an hour etc.. My Jax seems pretty happy and hydrated with that setup:D. The only problem with the reptifogger, that could sort of be solved with other cool mist humidifiers, is that the reservoir is really small and I have to replace it 5 times a day or so, I don't wake up in the middle of the night to refill it but yeah :/

I use them both fogger and dripper and he seems to like it the fogger sometimes he lays right under the mist and I still mist it with my sprayer so its a good thing

I blew through 2 reptifoggers in a month! They work great for about 2 days then start making terrible noises! Get a cheap humidier for sure! I just keep my humidier on low and it keeps his little room at around 50 or 60% (I own a veiled). Your cham will indeed lick drops of water lol that's how they drink 8) they don't use wate bulls and when I used repti foggers it just stressed my little guy out 8l

I blew through 2 reptifoggers in a month! They work great for about 2 days then start making terrible noises! Get a cheap humidier for sure! I just keep my humidier on low and it keeps his little room at around 50 or 60% (I own a veiled). Your cham will indeed lick drops of water lol that's how they drink 8) they don't use wate bulls and when I used repti foggers it just stressed my little guy out 8l

Your kidding me right. I been using one for a month now. Did you use distilled water not saying smart water. I use ice mountain currently to keep it filled. Luckily I have bottle water coming out my ears for workout drinks.

Here is the humidifier that I use for my veileds, I recommend it to anybody. It's quiet, and it keeps the humidity up and doesn't soak everything.

http://www.amazon.com/Crane-Ultraso...TF8&qid=1374439135&sr=8-1&keywords=Humidifier

I also have two Repti-Foggers for both my cages to use as a watering system. I keep them on high to maintain lots of water droplets.

That's cool you put it next to the cage or inside the cage? If you use them on high yea it gets drips. But zoomed didn't recommend to use it on high. Makes the life of the unit decrease faster.
It's a pain keeping it at the top of the cage. The hose moves a bit then the fog doesn't go though into the cage.
I seen a monsoon today does anyone know if that's any good?

Here is how I have mine set up.

Attachments

• IMG_3772.jpg
    IMG_3772.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3773.jpg
    IMG_3773.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 162
I made one with a coffee can a pc fan some tubing and an ultrasonic head. I conceal it behind my chams lights, pumps mist right in from the top and into the thickest part of the foliage the vapor builds up around that area and collects like morning dew spike loves it

I use the monsoon for spraying. And I have a monsoon that I hooked up with a irrigation dripping system for my dripping. I bought the heads at a hardware store. Seems to work fine for mine

My Vicks ultrasonic humidifier worked great, and I made my own dripper that looked exactly like the 'Little Dripper', but my panther's urates had a little orange. So I just bought a Mist King. Much less work now.

Back
Top Bottom