Fogger Questions

Mishkaghost

I currently have a mister going into my veiled chameleon's cage. I don't really like it, it's kind of weak and I've beening seeing a lot of people say they use foggers.

My questions are, does the fogger use warm or cold air? Is it okay to be spraying cold mist at a chameleon?

The people you see saying they use foggers are new keepers ans get advised to change to misters. Since yours is weak, im guessing its a monsoon?

No, they are room temp. We keep the res. With quite a few gallons in it.

I suggest you invest in mistking or aquazamp. Itll be worth your money :)

Why do you say monsoon are week..?? New to cham world, but mine seems to be doing fine. waht are the better ones and why? Just trying to learn not being smart A**. I won't know if I don't ask. :D

Why do you say monsoon are week..?? New to cham world, but mine seems to be doing fine. waht are the better ones and why? Just trying to learn not being smart A**. I won't know if I don't ask. :D

I have never personally had them, but lots of new owners buy them. They end up just barely squirting or not working at all after hardly any time.

Mistking or aquazamp... weeell worth your money.

I have never personally had them, but lots of new owners buy them. They end up just barely squirting or not working at all after hardly any time.

Mistking or aquazamp... weeell worth your money.
I will keep that in mine when mine starts to go...hope that is not for a while though. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom