Fogger/humidifier

chamnoodle

Hey everyone! I keep on asking a lot of questions on this forum forgive me 😅 anyway just a quick question, I have a humidifier but I havent used it yet. I hear different opinions, some people say humidifiers can cause URI and other people say its great for when they are about to sleep to raise the humidity. Would it be ok for me to use it about 30 minutes before I turn his lights off to raise the humidity cause sometimes I cant get it above 60%. Thank you all for helping me with all these piling questions I have 😂

Hey everyone! I keep on asking a lot of questions on this forum forgive me 😅 anyway just a quick question, I have a humidifier but I havent used it yet. I hear different opinions, some people say humidifiers can cause URI and other people say its great for when they are about to sleep to raise the humidity. Would it be ok for me to use it about 30 minutes before I turn his lights off to raise the humidity cause sometimes I cant get it above 60%. Thank you all for helping me with all these piling questions I have 😂
Humidifiers should only be used at night, preferably between a minimum of a few hours or more after light off and before lights on. For example, my lights turned on at 7 am and turned off at 7 pm. My humidifier ran from 11 pm to 4 am. I am currently chameleon-less (they boast passed away a few months ago), but that was, and will stay, my schedule for the moment. HUMIDIFIERS HAVE TO BE CLEANED REGULARLY AND RELIGIOUSLY!

Humidifiers should only be used at night, preferably between a minimum of a few hours or more after light off and before lights on. For example, my lights turned on at 7 am and turned off at 7 pm. My humidifier ran from 11 pm to 4 am. I am currently chameleon-less (they boast passed away a few months ago), but that was, and will stay, my schedule for the moment. HUMIDIFIERS HAVE TO BE CLEANED REGULARLY AND RELIGIOUSLY!
Thank you!! I’m sorry about your chameleons they’re truly wonderful creatures

Back
Top Bottom