Flying into Miami

brooklynelizabeth

Hey everyone, I have to be in Miami the 12th-16th, for work, but while looking at my itinerary i see have a two days of down time...soooo... anyone from that area know of some fun stuff to do?, zoo's, cool pet shops, that kinda thing, maybe a few good places for drinks and dinner. There has got to be some Miamian's on here :D i'll have Friday and Sunday, i fly out Sunday evening at 7

I would recommend heading to either South Beach or Ft. Lauderdale and just walk around / sit at random outdoor cafe, order your beverage of choice, and enjoy.

In South Beach, I recommend Club Bed (famous for tuesday nights) and Niki Beach.

I recommend sopping by ben siegel reptiles store best reptile store in the state IMO he's on facebook and google him and he has a website if you end up going tell him I sent you :D. Have fun,enjoy the beach,

Christian

Deerfield Beach =/= Miami.

In that case, check out Beverley's pet store. It's a warehouse sized exotic pet store that specializes in tropical fish (they have a huge indoor pond with reef fish), and they sometimes have various simian animals as well. It's the most impressive pet store I've ever been to.

Oh, I forgot, if you are in South Beach, you simply can't miss http://www.lasandwicherie.com/. Prosciutto and Mozzarella on their fresh baked bread with their unbelievable sauce that I buy in bulk for my home (tastes amazing on ANYTHING). I live around 30 minutes from there but make the trip all the time. Also they're open until 4:00 AM or so and will be packed at any hour.

The Metro Zoo is really great! A lot better than other zoos i've been to. Also of course, south beach! There's just TOO many things there. Lincoln rd in south beach is AMAZING. SO many restaurants and what not.

I can say i've been to every zoo/park in south Florida :D i recommend the Metro Zoo, Parrot Jungle (now called jungle island), the miami sea aquarium, and my favorite, Monkey Jungle.. All these places are veeery fun to go to.. If you only have 2 days, i suggest monkey jungle and the metro zoo.

If you want to get to know about the florida wild life, Everglades National Park is your place to go.

As far as late night entertainment, south beach, lincoln road, and a few clubs are good. I dont really go out much cause i rather go to a park than out clubbing.

PM me if you need/want any more info on specifics, as I said... I've been to every park down here lol

Back
Top Bottom