Flukers Cricket quencher Calcium Fortified.

TheHoff93

I bought some repashy bug burger on line the other day and it came with some Fluckers Cricket quencher calcium fortified. it says that it provides good hydration for the crickets along with a good source of calcium. Does this mean i should not dust my crickets with calcium w/o D3? I do not want to over-supplement my little man. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I bought some repashy bug burger on line the other day and it came with some Fluckers Cricket quencher calcium fortified. it says that it provides good hydration for the crickets along with a good source of calcium. Does this mean i should not dust my crickets with calcium w/o D3? I do not want to over-supplement my little man. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

you can use these for hydration of the crickets, but essentially ignore the calicum bit. You still need to gutload properly and calcium dust.

Didnt know if it was bad if they ate the paper along with soaking the water up. I guess I could just let them get water from the vegetables, could I wash the carrots I am feeding them with water to give them extra water, or will this create mold? Probably not I replace the feed every day.

Back
Top Bottom