Florida cham catching?

joshuadh2310

Established Member
Sooooooo i understand there are many wild chams in florida and was wondering some info on this like whats the legal side behind this and such as i would love to go out and do this with some people here in florida. Im sure there are risks to it but i love action and adventure lol. but seriously any and all info on this topic would be great!

As I understand it, the veileds are on private property in Lee County. There are some veileds and ostolots (sorry, can't spell this morning, neither can spell check!), in the Everglades, but not a lot of people down here go out looking for them. There is a person who posts on Craigslist selling the wild veileds from Ft. Myers, but that's about it.

As I understand it, the veileds are on private property in Lee County. There are some veileds and ostolots (sorry, can't spell this morning, neither can spell check!), in the Everglades, but not a lot of people down here go out looking for them. There is a person who posts on Craigslist selling the wild veileds from Ft. Myers, but that's about it.
huh. well i mean im all bout going and asking people to hunt them or just going out there with no permission lol. i think it would be cool to fid these little ones out there.

Back
Top Bottom