Flooded with paradilIs

I'm curious as to where you are seeing a bunch of mitsios for sale. I've seen 1 or 2 lately but that's all. And there is an ad up right now for a couple locals that I don't see very often but that's pretty much all I know of as far as rare locals are concerned. I look here, fauna and kingsnake. Where do you see the rare locals all the time.

There were a few pretty large imports recently which had a bunch or pardalis, including some rare locals.

There were a few pretty large imports recently which had a bunch or pardalis, including some rare locals.
I think it's this. I read 3.5k panthers on one of the latest shipments. Does anyone know if this is a normal quantity to be imported at a time?

Same here in the uk, panthers everywhere:(. Except for true Nosey Be's it seems... too many pratts crossing them over here:mad:. No doubt trying to make something super colourful & different & to then try & charge silly money for it.

I would venture to guess that some of South Florida's big distributors have established feral populations of Panthers and are now harvesting them; this has been happening with Veileds for some time...

The crazy thing is that even though the population of these more uncommon species has exploded the prices are still insane. Also I haven't seen a wild caught be in so long and it really is upsetting. The wild caught green be with blue bars are some of the most awesome species. They have been breed to be solid blues for so long that there isn't any true colored be"s

Sent them over to everyone that.
Almost any locale you need steve mcnary can get you. He is chameleons international I have had awesome success with him so look him up.

Kamo chameleons has a lot of good chams to.

Back
Top Bottom