Flintstone house

The owners are in a big legal battle i do hope they win ... Some stuck up fun suckers are trying to have it taken down

Do you know Flinstone vitamins? Well my Grandma would keep these at her house for me. I of course thought they were candy and would sneak more then the recommended dose every time I visited lol. Good memories. Thank you for the smile hun!
Haha yes I would take those as a little girl. I would run down stairs to get the good flavor, hated orange lol

Yeah from my limited understanding some locals are claiming it lacks zoning and permits to have all the sculptures .. sound like a remax agent is having trouble selling a lot with this in view lol. I was happy to see this when I logged on today because like you said it brings joy and the world needs more of that. I hope Mrs Fang wins the court case.

We had a guy in town when I was growing up who had two "space ships" in his back yard that were about 10' and 15' tall. They were like a local site seeing stop, especially for kids... we'd drive by just to look at them. They weren't huge or obnoxious, no taller or wider than a garage might have been. They were more like metal tree houses... anyway, some debbie downers in the neighborhood petitioned to have them removed and they got him with the "permit" issue. They were removed probably 30 years ago, but I still remember exactly how they looked as a kid!

Yeah from my limited understanding some locals are claiming it lacks zoning and permits to have all the sculptures .. sound like a remax agent is having trouble selling a lot with this in view lol. I was happy to see this when I logged on today because like you said it brings joy and the world needs more of that. I hope Mrs Fang wins the court case.
Those are the ppl unhappy with there lives and want to make everyone else unhappy. I hope she wins as well she did so much work since buying the house to make it that beautiful. I loved when she added the dinosaurs

What a charming property! :D it's so sad that a couple grumpy people can ruin it all for everyone else... I wish her luck in her legal battles!!

So much hate for the orange vitamins... they were my second favorite, right after the purple! :LOL:

(Also yes, they're still in production last I checked... I saw some at a pharmacy not that long ago!)

What a charming property! :D it's so sad that a couple grumpy people can ruin it all for everyone else... I wish her luck in her legal battles!!

So much hate for the orange vitamins... they were my second favorite, right after the purple! :LOL:

(Also yes, they're still in production last I checked... I saw some at a pharmacy not that long ago!)
I’ll send you all my orange ones lol purple was the best. Next time I go to the pharmacy I will check.

Back
Top Bottom