Flchams

Jd♂️♂️

Established Member
Who here recently bought a Cham an had good success ? From him ? If you haven’t please don’t comment I already heard the negative reviews

Instead of keep asking since you don't beleave. Just get one from him. Most likely won't even ship from Florida

Welcome on here! I wouldn't even think about going with them. There are tons of issues, including deadly parasites, that chams have from them. Try iPardalis, they're amazing and have Ambilobes! For future reference, try not to post multiple threads about the same thing, it can get confusing and hinder responses/help. If you want, we can help you review your husbandry to make sure everything is perfect for when you're little one comes home!

Welcome on here! I wouldn't even think about going with them. There are tons of issues, including deadly parasites, that chams have from them. Try iPardalis, they're amazing and have Ambilobes! For future reference, try not to post multiple threads about the same thing, it can get confusing and hinder responses/help. If you want, we can help you review your husbandry to make sure everything is perfect for when you're little one comes home!
Everything I have is on point just need the Cham lol

Everything I have is on point just need the Cham lol
The reason I ask is there is more untrue info on the internet than true for chams. If you could fill out this form on as much detail as possible, including pics, we're can make sure everything is actually accurate!

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
  • Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:
  1. The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
  2. Photos can be very helpful.

Bro, don’t make the confirmation bias so obvious lol.

The truth is they seemed to be a reliable source at one point… now you find more negative reviews, and even when things do go right and an animal arrives without coccidia, customer service is said by many to be non existent.

Me? Confirmation bias? How so when I ended my post saying I'd go elsewhere if I was in the market? Or maybe I am misunderstanding your statement.

The only issue I had with the whole transaction is the delay in shipping, which I was never able to confirm if it was his or FedEx's fault. I paid for overnight and it took him 4 days to arrive (overnight on Thursday for Friday delivery, FedEx says package was delivered past the cut-off for overnight, bringing me to Monday), with temperatures around 65F outside so it was a little stressful on the panther and me. I asked him to file a dispute with FexEx to get at least a partial refund on overnight shipping, but that didn't go anywhere and I never heard back, this is why I'd never go back (in addition to some negative feedback I've also read). And I only went to them to begin with because nobody else had panthers in stock at the time. I am in no way trying to support FL Chams and am 100% unbiased, just providing the OP with my experience with them.

Me? Confirmation bias? How so when I ended my post saying I'd go elsewhere if I was in the market? Or maybe I am misunderstanding your statement.

The only issue I had with the whole transaction is the delay in shipping, which I was never able to confirm if it was his or FedEx's fault. I paid for overnight and it took him 4 days to arrive (overnight on Thursday for Friday delivery, FedEx says package was delivered past the cut-off for overnight, bringing me to Monday), with temperatures around 65F outside so it was a little stressful on the panther and me. I asked him to file a dispute with FexEx to get at least a partial refund on overnight shipping, but that didn't go anywhere and I never heard back, this is why I'd never go back (in addition to some negative feedback I've also read). And I only went to them to begin with because nobody else had panthers in stock at the time. I am in no way trying to support FL Chams and am 100% unbiased, just providing the OP with my experience with them.
No no no, not you, I meant OP. I’m sorry I should have been more clear. OP has had like 3 threads now with many people giving reasons they have gone down hill. I entirely believe you had a good experience, as others have, but seems to be the exception these days.

As for the delay, having experience within fedex… it could have easily been them lol.

Back
Top Bottom