FLchams

xxcham

just wondering everyone’s opinions on FLchams and if they are a good place to buy from?

Has anyone had good experiences (or bad) with FLchams

I got my panther from them, only issue I had is the overnight shipping turned into around a 4-day ship in chilly temps so I was a bit nervous. FLChams claims it was a FedEx error, and FexEx claims FLChams delivered the package too late to meet the cutoff for overnight.

I have only done business with them once but everything went well. This was approx 1 1/2 years ago

I got my panther from them, only issue I had is the overnight shipping turned into around a 4-day ship in chilly temps so I was a bit nervous. FLChams claims it was a FedEx error, and FexEx claims FLChams delivered the package too late to meet the cutoff for overnight.
It's moot now, but there's a timestamp somewhere...

Info I got from many sources is, they declare to beeed and show breedinv lines that are vake it decade ago.
In dact they buy from florida catchers for miserable
Money and utilize their web and connections to make money on Florida wildcaught ones and/or swap buying from breeders from time to time.
I jave this info from those they buy from, so it might be quite reliable.

I have a FLcham, got him over a year ago. When I got him I had suspicions something was off because his poop was really smelly. Well turns out he had coccidia and lots of them. I waited 3 weeks to get a fecal so if you decide to get one from them get a fecal done within the health guarantee window (I think it’s 1wk). Also to note, myself and one other @bbyoda (I think) have chams from the Spike line both diagnosed with coccidia. I think there are more... I personally would not purchase from them again. Hope this helps?

I have a FLcham, got him over a year ago. When I got him I had suspicions something was off because his poop was really smelly. Well turns out he had coccidia and lots of them. I waited 3 weeks to get a fecal so if you decide to get one from them get a fecal done within the health guarantee window (I think it’s 1wk). Also to note, myself and one other @bbyoda (I think) have chams from the Spike line both diagnosed with coccidia. I think there are more... I personally would not purchase from them again. Hope this helps?

they do not breed they just trade
And use their oast history to create a marketing story
It is almost all lie

It’s just crazy. Who would’ve known the chams there are WILD CAUGHT?
Anyone who actually reads their web page. They mention "wild caught" four times (that I counted) on their home page.
FL Chams offers the very best quality chameleons for sale anywhere. We carry a wide variety of high quality Captive Bred (CB), Captive Hatched (CH) and handpicked Wild Caught (WC) chameleons from many different species.

But then I guess you don’t know which are wild caught and which are (supposedly) not? Or does it say that somewhere?? ??
IANAL, but IIRC, in the law that's known as constructive knowledge. It goes hand-in-hand with the legal principle of caveat emptor.

IOW, they're informing you of the possibility that what you're buying may be WC, but it's up to you to pursue it further rather than assume. If you don't, that's your tough noogies.

Now (hypothetically) if you did pursue it and asked if the animal you were buying was CB or WC, and they lied, that would be misrepresentation (possibly more—again, IANAL). But I believe the burden of proof would be on the customer to prove the animal was not as represented.

You—personally—also have some protection as a minor, until you reach the age of majority (usually 18).
https://lawshelf.com/coursewarecontentview/contracts-of-minors/

It can still be a hassle.

When you get to college (and this goes for everyone, IMO) if you have an opportunity to take business (contract) law as an elective, do it. It's one of the most useful-in-real-life subjects anyone could possibly take. If everyone did, either there would be no small-claims court reality shows, or they would improve immensely. ;)

Back
Top Bottom