FLChams Contact Help

Tninl

Hi all, im still fairly new to the chameleon scene and well after about a month of research and several orders later i was able to get my enclosure set up, with a mistking and proper lighting etc.

Weds evening after work i placed an order online with FLChams (Note: i tried calling to make the order over the phone as i would have been a bit more comfortable doing it this way). Since then i have only recieved the paypal automated message saying they have charged my account. Have not heard from anyone at flchams either by e-mail or phone. I have already sent an e-mail and tried calling several times.

Now i am not coming on here to complain about this company, im just concerned. I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with FLChams? Also any advice as to how to contact them.

I was in between FLChams and Screameleons. I sent emails and phone calls to both and Screameleons got back to me first, so I naturally went with them. I'm sorry they haven't contacted you yet, but I'm sure they will. Once they see they see your money. Maybe they are on the forums?

mike is great people dont worry, hes a busy man he will get bk to you..fl chams is awesome.
also kent is a mod here im sure he will see this an take care of it for ya

I did indeed recieve a PM thanks again for the quick response Kent! I know i should probably be a bit more patient just excited! :D

I had the same problem. I purchased a Chameleon from there and they told me he would go out a day but I never heard from them. No UPS tracking number or anything. The next morning I woke up my Chameleon was here. I'm glad I was prepared because I had no idea if he was coming or not. Also I called them twice when my chameleon got sick and they never returned my call. I believe they are a good company but I wasn't 100% satisfied with them.

I just ordered from FLChams less than a month ago, I placed my order using Paypal 6am, and received an email that afternoon letting me know my chameleon was shipped, and I received him the next morning by 10am. I had a few questions and used their contact form that evening, I received a call the next morning.

So in my experience with FLChams, everything went great for me.

Back
Top Bottom