FL Monthly Cham Owner Meeting Anyone????

Maybe if we get enough people who want to do this we can rotate locations each month.....if people are willing to drive. I'm 2 hours from Orlando but I'm not close to anything.

I am just north of Tampa too and will help if I can. Maybe we can do a west coast fl meeting to help plan the Orlando area one?

I am just north of Tampa too and will help if I can. Maybe we can do a west coast fl meeting to help plan the Orlando area one?

This is going to be hard to do......I'm 3 hours from Tampa. I had thought Orlando might be the most central location for all of us for the first meeting. I'm 2 hours from Orlando and 3 hours from Tampa. Like Julie said the Tampa area probably has enought keepers there to start one and I could just come visit every now and then.

Yes, but you started this and we want to include you. I'm sure we can do Orlando, just need to find a place.

I love chameleons and would really like to meet other owners and get the FCC (Florida Chameleon Community) up and going.

Maybe if we get enough people who want to do this we can rotate locations each month.....if people are willing to drive. I'm 2 hours from Orlando but I'm not close to anything.

Jann if you and Juli can get something lined but in Orlando in time for me to get a ticket for less than a $$$$ i wil fly down for a couple of days to meet all of you. I am rptile company deprived.:(

Back
Top Bottom