US FL Chams?

noahrofsky7

Established Member
Hello,
So I’m looking to get another veiled. I’ve been looking at FL chams a lot because they are a forum sponsor, and have beautiful veileds. I come to find out that they had a possible coccidia outbreak.
Is this 100% true?
Has anyone recently purchased from them?
If I get pointed in the other direction I plan on buying a baby boy from marks chameleons.
Thanks

Regarding FL chams, not a place I would ever buy from... Use the search function in the forum with their name...
My experience an other ppl I know had great experience can’t always assume what ppl say even with proof just sometimes things are a hit or a miss

My experience an other ppl I know had great experience can’t always assume what ppl say even with proof just sometimes things are a hit or a miss
My experience in the forum the last almost 4 years has shown me that it is almost always a miss. Between issues of sick chams, chams with parasites, and hatchlings being sent to people that die. I find it far better to go through a reputable breeder that actually breeds rather than a flipper.

@eyecandychameleons has some amazing blue and purple Cam‘s right now , jake was awesome to work with him really continues to stand behind me with my purchase ....https://instagram.com/eyecandychameleons?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Attachments

• A2DA28FE-0943-4633-928A-3E58A34DF9C5.png
    A2DA28FE-0943-4633-928A-3E58A34DF9C5.png
    860.7 KB · Views: 63
  • B64FA992-C335-4CD4-8700-B58E971EAD33.jpeg
    B64FA992-C335-4CD4-8700-B58E971EAD33.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 65
Read through forum main it's a miss or chams not even shipped by them. Pics they use saying sire are never changed. So must be world record on how long they live. Heard they used to be good forever ago but not now. You must of gotten lucky. Why go for luck when you can goto places where it's not luck and knw your getting healthy cham from sire you can see

I can think of a handful of people that have had coccidia infected animals from them. One could write a book of reasons as to why they’re not a reputable source anymore. I honestly think you’d be better off at petco in some cases lol.

My experience in the forum the last almost 4 years has shown me that it is almost always a miss. Between issues of sick chams, chams with parasites, and hatchlings being sent to people that die. I find it far better to go through a reputable breeder that actually breeds rather than a flipper.
That’s you so 🤷‍♂️

Read through forum main it's a miss or chams not even shipped by them. Pics they use saying sire are never changed. So must be world record on how long they live. Heard they used to be good forever ago but not now. You must of gotten lucky. Why go for luck when you can goto places where it's not luck and knw your getting healthy cham from sire you can see
What’s the best place you would recommend ?

@eyecandychameleons has some amazing blue and purple Cam‘s right now , jake was awesome to work with him really continues to stand behind me with my purchase ....https://instagram.com/eyecandychameleons?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
He wont even answer an intagram dm , bad customer service in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom