FL Chams - Does anyone know how to contact them?

dunney52

Hello Folks!

I am new to this site but I searched the other threads and did not find the answer I needed. I am an avid handler of reptiles/handlers over the past 40 years, and I started getting Veiled's 6 years ago. All the others died (misinformed husbandry/bad vets), but I got some beauties from FL Chams two years ago. I ordered them overnight, and I stayed home from work as they arrived the next day. They are very healthy and active. The first year, I was trying to contact FL Chams to get some additional info i.e. birth dates. My fiance and I called, texted, and emailed them no less than 30 times in the first year, without a single response.

How is this possible? They are a sponsor on this site, right?

Does anyone know a way of contacting them? No.... getting them to RESPOND?
Please advise.

Thanks,

dunney

Hello Folks!

I am new to this site but I searched the other threads and did not find the answer I needed. I am an avid handler of reptiles/handlers over the past 40 years, and I started getting Veiled's 6 years ago. All the others died (misinformed husbandry/bad vets), but I got some beauties from FL Chams two years ago. I ordered them overnight, and I stayed home from work as they arrived the next day. They are very healthy and active. The first year, I was trying to contact FL Chams to get some additional info i.e. birth dates. My fiance and I called, texted, and emailed them no less than 30 times in the first year, without a single response.

Please advise.

Thanks,

dunney
That normal for them. Not to respond inless they think ur buying. After that they done with you. Used to be good years ago but suck now with unhealthy chams. That ship from different address and not there address anymore. Pics and page never updated.

Hello Folks!

Please advise.

Thanks,

dunney
Hey there. They are not a site sponsor now. We have other site sponsors that are responsive to interacting with their buyers. This company is more known for being a flipper of animals. A lot of the babies that had been coming out of their breeders were sickly and/or had parasites. So if you are trying to get a hold of them they are not going to answer you. I doubt they have any info on hatch dates anyways. I would guesstimate with this take when you got them and how large they were at that point then add how long you have had them.

No, they are not a sponsor anymore. As for getting more information on hatch dates, etc. you may not get that. It is my understanding that they also resold animals from other breeders so would not necessarily have all the details, but they may. Also, like many, the business isn’t the only thing they do so answers don’t always come quickly as emails and phones are not monitored 24/7.

I just thought that they may ship after a certain age, like 30 days, or 60 days, but I understand the difficulty. I think LLLReptiles ships when they are 30, but these looked bigger.

So Marks or JannB for veiled. Does anyone know of a Veiled breeder in New England?

I just thought that they may ship after a certain age, like 30 days, or 60 days, but I understand the difficulty. I think LLLReptiles ships when they are 30, but these looked bigger.

So Marks or JannB for veiled. Does anyone know of a Veiled breeder in New England?
Framschams is a well known breeder that I believe have veiled currently and are from that area.

Thanks Steve! They're about two hours away so I'm not sure if I'll get to see them. I actually talked to them in the past and they were extremely helpful and courteous.

Back
Top Bottom