FL Chams - Contact?

jshaffer740

Hi Everyone,

I am a long-time lurker, but first time poster. In any case, I recently placed an order for a new veiled from FL Chams. It is my first time ordering from Mike. I have tried to contact (email and phone) them, however I haven't had any luck with a response. I'm trying to get an estimated time of arrival so I can plan accordingly.

Does anyone know of the best way to get in touch? Do they normally take a bit to respond? How long does it typically take to ship once you've placed your order?

Thanks for any and all help - I really do appreciate it! I'm looking forward to contributing to this great forum!

Jason

Hi Everyone,

I am a long-time lurker, but first time poster. In any case, I recently placed an order for a new veiled from FL Chams. It is my first time ordering from Mike. I have tried to contact (email and phone) them, however I haven't had any luck with a response. I'm trying to get an estimated time of arrival so I can plan accordingly.

Does anyone know of the best way to get in touch? Do they normally take a bit to respond? How long does it typically take to ship once you've placed your order?

Thanks for any and all help - I really do appreciate it! I'm looking forward to contributing to this great forum!

Jason

i cant tell you the best way to contact, but normally when you order, they ship the next business day, unless you are contacted. i know when i ordered my jackson last january, they held my order for 2 days due to weather, but i did get an email each day saying he will be held till the next business day.

i cant tell you the best way to contact, but normally when you order, they ship the next business day, unless you are contacted. i know when i ordered my jackson last january, they held my order for 2 days due to weather, but i did get an email each day saying he will be held till the next business day.

Thanks for the response. Did you receive a confirmation email from FL Chams upon placing your order? Or just the PayPal confirmation?

Update

Quick update - I ended up hearing back from FL Chams via email - my little guy will ship today and arrive tomorrow. I think I was being a bit overly concerned, but with the cold Ohio winter, I wanted to make sure I was there for him when he arrived!

I'll have photos to post when he gets here :)

jshaffer740, welcome to the forums! It is great to have a another Ohio chameleon enthusiast on the boards! Good luck with your new arrival :D

jshaffer740, welcome to the forums! It is great to have a another Ohio chameleon enthusiast on the boards! Good luck with your new arrival :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. As a fellow Ohioan, is there anything Ohio-specific I should know regarding the cham-keeping hobby? As in, are there any good trade shows, stores, breeders, etc. that are good for cham-owners?

Back
Top Bottom