Fishing Store Crickets

So I ended up going and they are very good quality crickets, they’re clean they’re well fed and look very healthy. I put them in a glass canister with a thin layer of dirt from a garden and some leaf litter and I’ll put food in there soon. Apparently other reptile owners go there for food, the guy asked what I was feeding lol.

8BA546D3-2A51-466F-BFE3-60816A4FDA54.jpeg

Van approved also

So I ended up going and they are very good quality crickets, they’re clean they’re well fed and look very healthy. I put them in a glass canister with a thin layer of dirt from a garden and some leaf litter and I’ll put food in there soon. Apparently other reptile owners go there for food, the guy asked what I was feeding lol.

I brown them in the oven and then cover them with chocolate and powdered sugar. What else would someone do with them?

That’s awesome

Bait shop would not be my first choice. However, back in the early 90s I did buy them there because they were cheaper than pet stores. Since then I've found it is much cheaper to order via mail unless you only have a couple of reptiles that eat crickets.

Bait shop would not be my first choice. However, back in the early 90s I did buy them there because they were cheaper than pet stores. Since then I've found it is much cheaper to order via mail unless you only have a couple of reptiles that eat crickets.
It’s a lot cheaper to get the crickets from my local bait/ammo shop. The crickets are actually grown at a local live bait supplier! The crickets are real juicy and healthy. No missing legs or wings or anything of the sort. Cost me four bucks to get a whole tube. Other reptile owners go there as well

It’s a lot cheaper to get the crickets from my local bait/ammo shop. The crickets are actually grown at a local live bait supplier! The crickets are real juicy and healthy. No missing legs or wings or anything of the sort. Cost me four bucks to get a whole tube. Other reptile owners go there as well
Good . If you know they are okay then keep going for it!

Back
Top Bottom