fish people?

Theveiled

Avid Member
Any people here that like or have fish? I have a 55 gallon tropical semi aggressive, 10 gallon wild betta, 10 gallon killifish, 5 gallon with veil tail betta with 3 guppies, school of mosquito fish, 3 2.5 gallon betta tanks and a 30 gallon goldfish. I breed my killies also and currently have 14 babies!

When I was still living in Canada seven years ago, I had a 180 and a 130 gallon saltwater marine tanks. Prior to keeping saltwater I was into African Cichlids. So I can understand my nonproductive days of researching since I became interested in the idea of getting a chameleon. lol

I kept species from both Malawi, Tanganyika and also Victoria. I found the Tanganyika cichlids to be the most interesting in terms of variation in shapes, colours and general appearance.

1 tank malawi, 1 tank african, and 1 pond with koi. I have owned fish for almost 20 years now. Almost love them as much as chameleons.

Cichlids for me. But my Ambilobe has been taking up most of my time since I got him 3 months again, tweaking his habitat. Glad my Pleco's are doing their job, lol.

Back
Top Bottom