Fischers chameleons?

FranPhilip

Hey guys I have an opportunity to get a fischers chameleon, I got photos, looks solid to me, but I'm not just gonna jump into it. Anybody know about this particular species?

Hey guys I have an opportunity to get a fischers chameleon, I got photos, looks solid to me, but I'm not just gonna jump into it. Anybody know about this particular species?

Which fischeri? There are several species. Photos needed. Probably the most likely would be B. fischeri multituberculatum. Montane cooler climate, lots of water and higher humidity than veileds, panthers, or even jackson's. Sensitive to supplements, very active and can be shy. Almost all fischeri you find will be wildcaught imports so be ready to get repeated fecals and to deal with dehydration issues.

Which fischeri? There are several species. Photos needed. Probably the most likely would be B. fischeri multituberculatum. Montane cooler climate, lots of water and higher humidity than veileds, panthers, or even jackson's. Sensitive to supplements, very active and can be shy. Almost all fischeri you find will be wildcaught imports so be ready to get repeated fecals and to deal with dehydration issues.

Okay good to know, ill post up pictures here in a bit, once I get off work

Back
Top Bottom