First Vet Visit!!!

Zilla23

Established Member
Ripley’s first visit to the vet went AWESOME!!! Doc said he was in perfect health and I was doing a “super job”!!! Fecal was clear! YAY!!!
4C2D15C4-3F35-4F19-8976-A16943A6F9EA.jpeg
DE72B905-67ED-4274-8346-FF5A27A1A27D.jpeg

Yayyyyyy such a great feeling :) Never been so happy about poop in my life either LOL
I know RIGHT!!. What was even more exciting was that he started pooping about 10 minutes before I was going to take him out to put him in his box to go to the vet!! I was running around trying to grab a baggie so I could grab it up immediately!! I was so happy that I had a fresh sample and they wouldn't have to try to take one from him at the vet!! Ripley probably thought I was crazy!!

I know RIGHT!!. What was even more exciting was that he started pooping about 10 minutes before I was going to take him out to put him in his box to go to the vet!! I was running around trying to grab a baggie so I could grab it up immediately!! I was so happy that I had a fresh sample and they wouldn't have to try to take one from him at the vet!! Ripley probably thought I was crazy!!
LOL funny the things we do for these guys. My friend came over today and saw my bug cabinet and I thought she was going to run from the house screaming lol.

Back
Top Bottom