First time outside pics

teen

Established Member
I took all the male chams outside today. a few pics, nothing great but it was exciting for me and they seemed to love it
IMG_1666.JPG
IMG_1667.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG
IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1660.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1642.JPG
IMG_1659.JPG

I keep a few types of herps and what i love about chameleons is that they have very unique personalities. They are truly individuals. Not like snakes, geckos, turtles, and frogs. Maybe their are other reptiles out there similar but i feel chameleons are definitely more than something that just seeks food water and shelter. Amazes me really.

Wow, what great photos! I took my male panther outside this weekend as well; he just loves cruising around and basking in his little tree. A wasp landed right by him and I jumped and and flicked it away just in time! Yikes.

Thank you.. im sure they have wasps in africa lol. Arent you the least bit curious to see how he handles one?

Thank you.. im sure they have wasps in africa lol. Arent you the least bit curious to see how he handles one?

No, lol. I'm paranoid. I dont want him stung; and our neighbors also use pesiticides so I dont really want him eating wild bugs in the yard if I can help it.

Back
Top Bottom