First one

Link

Avid Member
Brand new baby!!!!!:)

Attachments

• 2016-09-12 22.45.07.jpg
    2016-09-12 22.45.07.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 143
Just keep it at 72 for the first couple months. and then I add a couple of degrees and then right before I think they're going to hatch . I drop the temperature down back to 72. I just use vermiculite and I live in New England so I have to use an incubator

Funny these are hatching. And I just got this the other day. And now I have another female that's ready to lay

Attachments

• 20160820_165627.jpg
    856.6 KB · Views: 94
Funny these are hatching. And I just got this the other day. And now I have another female that's ready to lay
Awesome thanks for the info, I live in California and mine took over 11 months at about 72 degrees I used hatch rite and left in my closet the entire time

I would do the same if I live out there . I find seventy two is a great temp. I just weigh my eggs Every month or so. and when it loses weight I just a little bit more water into the containers

OMG you must be so excited- I can't believe how teeny he is. Congratulations are in order- Looking forward to seeing them grow up.
So wonderful! What I always marvel at is that tiny body with a beautiful working heart the size of a grain of sugar, a perfect little eyes, the miracle of evolution and life from a little egg. :love::)

OMG you must be so excited- I can't believe how teeny he is. Congratulations are in order- Looking forward to seeing them grow up.
So wonderful! What I always marvel at is that tiny body with a beautiful working heart the size of a grain of sugar, a perfect little eyes, the miracle of evolution and life from a little egg. :love::)
Tell me about it I get so scared trying to pick them up . thinking I'm going to crush them. Hopefully I can get more so I can share them with people that love chameleons. Thanks

So far 11 have hatched all eating and drinking which is great. Super happy haven't lost one yet knock on wood still waiting on 14 to hatch. Having such a :ROFLMAO:(y)hard time trying not to pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom