FIRST LIVE PLANT FOR MY FIRST CHAMELEON

Riiiiivera

Hello I’ve just acquired my first live plant for my little guy. it’s supposed to be a money tree but I just have a question or two.

What should I do before I put into my Chams enclosure in terms of cleaning and making sure the plant doesn’t have any harmful pesticides or something of the like

And how often should I water it
EF16BAF9-9516-470A-B7E9-743D5EAD9792.jpeg

Hello I’ve just acquired my first live plant for my little guy. it’s supposed to be a money tree but I just have a question or two.

What should I do before I put into my Chams enclosure in terms of cleaning and making sure the plant doesn’t have any harmful pesticides or something of the like

And how often should I water it
View attachment 287789
That is a nice one... You will want to repot it... That one looks a bit small for it. Use organic soil. And then if you have a Veiled you want to put 1 inch or larger rocks on top of the soil to keep the cham from eating the soil. You can spray off the leaves with water if you like.

My money trees do not like being kept wet. So I do not water them as much as just let the misting system do it for me.

That is a nice one... You will want to repot it... That one looks a bit small for it. Use organic soil. And then if you have a Veiled you want to put 1 inch or larger rocks on top of the soil to keep the cham from eating the soil. You can spray off the leaves with water if you like.

My money trees do not like being kept wet. So I do not water them as much as just let the misting system do it for me.

Thank you for the helpful info will any of these bags of soil from Home Depot do?

6B1439AF-BA3B-4057-9A2C-52BB0CF9642A.jpeg

Wash down the leaves with dawn dish soap I just did mine in the shower and well rinsed . Then I washed as much of the old soil of as possible and repot In organic soil. As for watering I mostly do mine at night after plant light goes off (it and my basking light go off earlier than my uvb ) i really only give them a good misting not drenched and there good. I think money tree will tolerate underwatering more than over . But pretty much let plants dry out between watering. When the top couple of inches dry

Back
Top Bottom