First Hawk Moth Hatched!!

Zilla23

Established Member
DF97BA9E-13A5-4B5B-B327-CACE8942CA65.jpeg
CC815340-2315-4AB4-9C14-44B6BB062AD3.jpeg

lol The one that hatched out for me was huge. I did not even try to feed it. I really was not expecting them to me such a large moth.

lol The one that hatched out for me was huge. I did not even try to feed it. I really was not expecting them to me such a large moth.
I KNOW!! I didn’t expect it to be so huge, it hatched inside his enclosure and he came down to it and got it, I didn’t even touch it!!! I thought it was WAY too big for him but I guess I figured if he went after it he must have felt like he could eat it

Did it spray at all, @Zilla23 ? I have some pupating and I am sooooooo paranoid about their spray. I somehow end up with bug guts in my face on a daily basis and from what I've read their spray is messy and smells gross!

Did it spray at all, @Zilla23 ? I have some pupating and I am sooooooo paranoid about their spray. I somehow end up with bug guts in my face on a daily basis and from what I've read their spray is messy and smells gross!
They mostly spray when they first come out then if you squeeze the body to hard. I haven’t been pooped on yet by them

Back
Top Bottom