first good tongue shot of new cham

giesle

Avid Member
I finally got a decent tongue shot of my new cham. He seems a lot quicker than my last. I'm probably about done using this spray painted paper for the background. I've been trying to get some good unique pics, but I keep missing or he isn't hungry.

cham%20tongue-XL.jpg

Wow! I just love all if your photos!! You should def put this in the photo contest this month! Grats on this shot. He's an absolute beauty! :D

Thanks everybody.

Great shot! How old is he?
10-11 months

Thats awesome! Was that good timing, or a continued burst of shots? I still haven't mastered getting these!
This was shot indoors, so it's just one shot using flashes to freeze the tongue. I've never tried shooting bursts with a lot of light. I have wondered how well that would work. I want the tongue completely frozen and it seems like if I went any slower than 1/4th power on my flashes, which translates to 1/4000 of a second, that there would be a little bit of blur when viewing the full size image.

I finally got a decent tongue shot of my new cham. He seems a lot quicker than my last. I'm probably about done using this spray painted paper for the background. I've been trying to get some good unique pics, but I keep missing or he isn't hungry.

cham%20tongue-XL.jpg

AWESOME PIC!!! What type of camera did you use?

OMG ... you have to be a professional. (Or at least took classes.) LOL great shoot no matter if you are or not.
That is one for the calendar - who ever is doing it. :)

Back
Top Bottom