First cage built!

Need some CC on my cage! For my panther that I will be getting in a couple of days
K4Jo6b5.jpg

Here it is, does it need anything more? what do you think?

That looks like a good setup! If you are getting a baby, just make sure he can't climb up on the screen directly under the light because the babies will and they end up with thermal burns. Also, do you have a UVB bulb? It's hard to tell in the pic. Chams need a 5.0 UVB light. Good luck :)

That looks like a good setup! If you are getting a baby, just make sure he can't climb up on the screen directly under the light because the babies will and they end up with thermal burns. Also, do you have a UVB bulb? It's hard to tell in the pic. Chams need a 5.0 UVB light. Good luck :)
Do you mean the two sticks in the very back of the cage? Other than the top of those 2 sticks everything else is below 6 inches from the lights. Yeah I have a UVB bulb i was just more worried about the inside =)

I love you avatar Julian that cham is amazing!

Thank you :) What I mean by getting burnt is the babies will climb onto the screen, and hang upside down directly under the bulb. Not too sure why, but they aren't very smart. lol. The rest of the cage looks really good though, he has lots of places to hide and climb. Another member had suggested putting tape around the top, since they can't grip the tape, they can't get up there. I found a pic to show you what I mean about getting up under the light.

Attachments

• cham.jpg
    cham.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 156
Thank you :) What I mean by getting burnt is the babies will climb onto the screen, and hang upside down directly under the bulb. Not too sure why, but they aren't very smart. lol. The rest of the cage looks really good though, he has lots of places to hide and climb. Another member had suggested putting tape around the top, since they can't grip the tape, they can't get up there. I found a pic to show you what I mean about getting up under the light.
Ooh okay now I know what you mean, haha. Where exactly did you tape? Just like a square then put the lights within the square? if that makes sense..

Back
Top Bottom