First baby!

Ekaj13

Despite working 60 hours the past couple of weeks I was fortunate to be off today to see my first chameleon hatch. Almost all of the rest of the clutch is sweating, so I think this is the early bird.

I also made this time lapse of him hatching. http://vimeo.com/31824315 I wasn't prepared for him to hop out so fast!

Looking forward to the rest hatching!

Super adorable! :) More pics coming? And yes - the timing was perfect for you to be home! They waited! :)

Is this your first ever hatchling? Nothing is like watching the first one. But watching them is addiction, wait til you have more. I am waiting on fed ex to get here and take 3 boxes of my baby deremensis, maybe with only my 2 left I will finally get something done.:rolleyes: Wish fed ex would hurry, I keep wanting to open them so they aren't in the boxes too long.:(

It's funny because I am showing pics to my co workers... I think everyone thinks I'm nuts lol. Laurie- yes it's my first ever hatching. I have 1 egg that's slit, six that are sweating, nothing on the rest.

Well let me know as they come along. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of all your babies together.
I show pictures of my chams to my quilt guild and the garden club. They just need to know us.:)

It's funny because I am showing pics to my co workers... I think everyone thinks I'm nuts lol.

Yeah, thats one thing i've noticed. People think you're weird if you own an animal that doesn't have fur. Its annoying.

I LOVE the baby sleeping pic! Its cute.

#2 arrived while I was at work. Pretty sure this one is male. Lots of eggs sweating, but nothing pipped yet. I can't seem to find what temp to keep hatching eggs at, seems to me raising the temps a bit wouldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom