First 2x2x4 Cage. Any Advice

Dday

20160208_221515.jpg
I still have alot of work to do before my cham is ready for his new home. How crucial is it for his light to sit directly on the top of the screen?

As long as he is getting enough heat the basking light don't have to be right on the scree in fact if your screen is of the vinyl verity you probably wouldn't want to set it on the screen. Now the UVB the farther away the more UVB you loose, but yours looks fairly close so I think you will be okay. Good luck on getting things ready.

this is my 2x2x4 that i just put my panther in about 4 days ago if this helps at all he loves the new set up. I also have a rack that the cage sits on similar to yours and i drilled holes in the plastic bottom of the cage and attached a funnel with silicone underneath that drips into a bucket for drainage and it seems to be working pretty good the weight of the pot in the middle makes the plastic bottom dip just enough so the water rolls down

Attachments

• newcage2.jpg
    newcage2.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 205
this is my 2x2x4 that i just put my panther in about 4 days ago if this helps at all he loves the new set up. I also have a rack that the cage sits on similar to yours and i drilled holes in the plastic bottom of the cage and attached a funnel with silicone underneath that drips into a bucket for drainage and it seems to be working pretty good the weight of the pot in the middle makes the plastic bottom dip just enough so the water rolls down
Very nice damico!

Back
Top Bottom