IMG_1444.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1125.JPG
IMG_0758.JPG
IMG_1428.JPG

It was a very exciting day at my house yesterday. Fiona laid 34 eggs. If all goes well we will have Amos and Fiona babies first of the year.

I know I tells everyone not to breed their veileds because there's so many unwanted veileds but these babies will be my first veileds Luie and Camille's great-great grands. Amos is Luie and Camille's great grandson.

Fiona seems to be doing well. She is eating, drinking and had some liquid calcium.

She weighed 134 grams before laying and 96 grams after laying. Hopefully, if all goes well in Jan. we
will have babies. I absolutely love babies.

Now for some pictures of the eggs, Fiona and Amos, and Amos's daddy Spike and Luie and Camille.

Congratulations, Jann. Beautiful veileds! The babies will be adorable, of course!

Glad Fiona is doing well.

Deb

Jan 13 would be a great hatch day...that's my birthday. I can't wait. I miss Fiona but can hardly wait to have a baby boy who is going to be [ne awesome dude.

View attachment 182403 View attachment 182404 View attachment 182405 View attachment 182406 View attachment 182407 View attachment 182408 View attachment 182410 View attachment 182411
It was a very exciting day at my house yesterday. Fiona laid 34 eggs. If all goes well we will have Amos and Fiona babies first of the year.

I know I tells everyone not to breed their veileds because there's so many unwanted veileds but these babies will be my first veileds Luie and Camille's great-great grands. Amos is Luie and Camille's great grandson.

Fiona seems to be doing well. She is eating, drinking and had some liquid calcium.

She weighed 134 grams before laying and 96 grams after laying. Hopefully, if all goes well in Jan. we
will have babies. I absolutely love babies.

Now for some pictures of the eggs, Fiona and Amos, and Amos's daddy Spike and Luie and Camille.
my mouth dropped when i saw your male. i dont even know what to say...!

Jan 13 would be a great hatch day...that's my birthday. I can't wait. I miss Fiona but can hardly wait to have a baby boy who is going to be [ne awesome dude.

Fiona really did a great job with laying. I put her in her outside sun cage Friday morning and she went down to the lay bin and went right to work. By 6:00 she had the eggs cover and ready for a long mist and food. She's a little sweetheart. I'll be pulling for babies on the 13th but it might be closer to the end of the month.

Congratulations, Jann. Beautiful veileds! The babies will be adorable, of course!

Glad Fiona is doing well.

Deb

Thank you Deb! I can't wait for babies. Veiled babies are so precious and sweet. I'll have the time of my life! :D

Congrats on the eggs, Jann. I'm sure you aren't going to be able to wait 'til you have little babies to play with this winter!

Congrats on the eggs, Jann. I'm sure you aren't going to be able to wait 'til you have little babies to play with this winter!

Thank you Michelle! I'm so excited about the eggs. If I get babies you'll have to set up a dive trip after they hatch and come see them. :) How's Sunny doing?

Sunny's doing great - he's really settling into his new cage. Now that summer is here I am getting out of work earlier and able to put him on the lanai for some late afternoon sun. I don't dive in the winter, but I'd gladly take a road trip to see the babies!

Sunny's doing great - he's really settling into his new cage. Now that summer is here I am getting out of work earlier and able to put him on the lanai for some late afternoon sun. I don't dive in the winter, but I'd gladly take a road trip to see the babies!

I am glad to hear that Sonny is doing well! You are welcome to take a road trip here anytime.

Back
Top Bottom