Finished female veiled enclosure feedbacks

3 ft wide, 2 and half ft back and front , 4 ft tall.
-Frame made out of 2x4, coat with waterproof/mold/heat and rust.
-Used aluminium window screen.
-cluaked with silicone that is heat resistant, crack resistant, waterproof, and mold resistant.
-shower drainage underneath with another plastic sheet on top with holes drilled.
-stapled construction grade poly on one side and back.
-Used garden wire to secure heavy hanging pothos and the potho vines
-fake bamboo and vines
-pothos, indoor banana plant, and indoor palm tree. Using live moss for bottom to keep humidity up.
-took 4 days to finish including setting up plants and branches
First finished diy enclosure. Now for my Fischer chameleon.
4ftx4ftx7ft enclosure and an outdoor one 4ftx2ftx4ft.
Would love feedbacks and if I miss anything.
Thank you for viewing.
- wasn't able to finish spraying the bottom part but will do it in future since that part won't be getting wet at all.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Are you sure it's not something like 2' tall? maybe it's the picture.
Yeah I measure from inside cage from the bottom to top.
If I measure from outside then it's just a little bigger because of the 2x4s. If you guys think its to small for her then I can make it taller by removing screen on top and add 2x4s to make it taller.
But some guides online say female only need 4 ft tall compare to 6ft tall for male

I can always use this till she 6-8 months then move her to my reptibreeze large.
My Fischer currently in the reptibreeze because he just accumulate to the set up and didn't want to rush building him a bigger cage yet till at least a month or two so I don't consistently stress him out since he's a wc, got him about 3 weeks ago.

I didnt say anything about it being dim.. lol...
dims = dimensions.

large reptibreeze is 18x18x36" You gave bigger "dims" for the one you made... this is getting confusing.

I didnt say anything about it being dim.. lol...
dims = dimensions.

large reptibreeze is 18x18x36" You gave bigger "dims" for the one you made... this is getting confusing.
sorry, i meant extra - large. Auto correct took out the x.
It's same size but when I'm home I leave the reptibreeze door open because i have a 8 ft free range tree next to it and couldn't add a free range for enclosure I made. Had no room to put it one so her space is limited unless I extend the top.

It looks good, isn't that a fridge next to it in the outside pic? Should be plenty big enough with those dimensions. Think the way is planted may be causing others to think its smaller than it is.

It looks good, isn't that a fridge next to it in the outside pic? Should be plenty big enough with those dimensions. Think the way is planted may be causing others to think its smaller than it is.
Thanks means a lot. Yeah it's a fridge but was building outside and brought it in when finished.
Is putting to much plants bad because it taking to much space ?

Call me nuts but it seems small. Like its rectangular at the base so it cannot be 2ftx2ft. Other than that its well planted and should be suitable for a juvenile in any case, I just think the dimensions are off.

Call me nuts but it seems small. Like its rectangular at the base so it cannot be 2ftx2ft. Other than that its well planted and should be suitable for a juvenile in any case, I just think the dimensions are off.
Been getting that a lot. Going plan out a bigger enclosure after couple months then.
Thanks for your comment.

Since been almost a month now since been set up, thought I post some update pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 203
Back
Top Bottom