Finished Beauty - Video!!!

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a very nice looking enclosure!

I can't wait to see some pictures as the plants grow and start to fill up the space.

More ideas for me to take away for my next project.

Fantastic video, very in depth. Definitely need to put this on my to do list.

Very, very, VERY! NICE!

Beautiful! Now that's something to be proud of! I know those boys are happy happy happy! :D Beautiful work!

Wow great work.

Amazing doesn't say it all.:eek:

I can't wait to see some pictures as the plants grow and start to fill up the space.

Thanks Everyone!

I'll make another video in a few months and show what the plants are doing. A few days ago I planted some Thunbergia Alata (Black Eyed Susan Vine) seeds. One side of I have Tiger Eyes and the other I have Blushing Suzie. Those should add some good color.

Which nozzels did you get? Do they seem to work well yet? The ones from mistking i cant seem to get myself to spend $14 per nozzel.

Which nozzels did you get? Do they seem to work well yet? The ones from mistking i cant seem to get myself to spend $14 per nozzel.

Yeah, no joke. They're ridiculously expensive on Mist King. There's several websites that sell misting stuff, but I got all my parts and connections from MistCooling.com. I'm not going to lie, by the time I added all the little parts, it still ended up being about $14 each at Mistcooling.com, but you can do it cheaper if you find plastic connections. I'll take a look later today, I think I remember where to find the cheap stuff.

Nice job. Nice and bright. Those misting heads are real neat. I'm assuming the sides are plexi since I don't have speakers hooked up to my computer at the moment. I've always believed that enclosed setups can work better to regulate temperatures than screen cages if you can provide some active form of ventilation with fans, which you've done. Even better if you can put the fans on a proportional thermostat.

I've always wanted to build a system with a fan to pull heat from the light box into the enclosure on those cooler days, and one to ventilate the heat out of the enclosure on warmer days. All digitally controlled. With a setup like that, you could regulate the temperatures very accurately. Can't do that with an all screen cage.

Anyway, sure beats the look of my setups.;)

Thanks for sharing!

I'm not going to lie, by the time I added all the little parts, it still ended up being about $14 each at Mistcooling.com

Yes, but you got stainless steel for that price.:eek:

I was just at their site trying to figure out what you ordered. The thing I really like about them is the low profile.

OH. MY. GOD.

You have the most amazing setup I have seen thus far! Your dedication to your pets shows! The effect of the lacquered oak with your expansive living plant assortment is very easy on the eye. As far as individual components go, I think your misting and built-in planter box solutions are the most interesting. My veiled is only 5 mo now, but once she is larger, I am strongly leaning towards moving her from her current 18"x18"x36" enclosure to a custom one of my own design. Thank you for the inspiration!

OH. MY. GOD.

You have the most amazing setup I have seen thus far! Your dedication to your pets shows! The effect of the lacquered oak with your expansive living plant assortment is very easy on the eye. As far as individual components go, I think your misting and built-in planter box solutions are the most interesting. My veiled is only 5 mo now, but once she is larger, I am strongly leaning towards moving her from her current 18"x18"x36" enclosure to a custom one of my own design. Thank you for the inspiration!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

Back
Top Bottom