Finding superworms

Howdyshay

Anyone else having problems finding superworms? My local pet shop is out. Josh's Frogs is out and so is LLL and Rainbow Mealworms. Just curious. Do you have a go to place?

Thank you!! I have my order ready to go but I need to wait a couple of days as my Cham is not going to be here until next Monday or Tuesday.
This upcoming Monday or Tuesday? You really want to go ahead and get your orders placed... Right now there is a delay in getting things depending on where you live it can be harder. You really should have the feeders in a few days prior to you getting your cham that way you actually have them and they are properly gutloaded and ready to feed.

This upcoming Monday or Tuesday? You really want to go ahead and get your orders placed... Right now there is a delay in getting things depending on where you live it can be harder. You really should have the feeders in a few days prior to you getting your cham that way you actually have them and they are properly gutloaded and ready to feed.
Ok... ordered. How long can they be hanging out waiting to be eaten? My little baby probably won't eat them very quickly. Best way to keep them?

And it's next Monday or Tuesday 10/12 but i will get them all set and ready to go.

Uh oh... did I order large feeders? I don't think I got to pick a size.
So when your ordering they will typically say if they are another size other then Large. Babies 3 months are going to take crickets and dubia that are 1/4 of an inch or small size. When it comes to silks and supers you want small size or they will be too big for a baby.

Yes, did you want me to ship some silkworms instead?
Well, I'd need chow for them right?
I have ordered baby roaches from James and black soldier fly larva. I reaaaaallly hate crickets so I am trying to avoid them. I have not ordered silk worms so sure that would be great. I will probably owe you more so let me know what I need to do. I know there is a bit more maintenance to silks. Feel free to PM me.

Ok... ordered. How long can they be hanging out waiting to be eaten? My little baby probably won't eat them very quickly. Best way to keep them?
They will last a long time if you keep them all together. I've got some hanging around that I've had for about a year.
I keep them in wheat bran.

Well, I'd need chow for them right?
I have ordered baby roaches from James and black soldier fly larva. I reaaaaallly hate crickets so I am trying to avoid them. I have not ordered silk worms so sure that would be great. I will probably owe you more so let me know what I need to do. I know there is a bit more maintenance to silks. Feel free to PM me.
I’ll ship them with food and a care sheet. Let’s make it easy and call it even so your new guy has some food when he arrives. I’m sure other sponsors have smaller feeders that would be appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom