Finding Pablo a new home

Hey guys.

I have a male veiled chameleon bought from flchams and I might need to give him, since I may adopt a panther.

Does anyone have interest on Pablo? He is a Spikes bloodline around 4/5 months old.

Come on! Chameleons aren’t cars. You don’t trade them or get rid of one because you want a different one. If you are seriously trying to offload him to get a different look, just adopt him out and do not purchase another. You’ll get bored of the new one too eventually.

Come on! Chameleons aren’t cars. You don’t trade them or get rid of one because you want a different one. If you are seriously trying to offload him to get a different look, just adopt him out and do not purchase another. You’ll get bored of the new one too eventually.
You hit that nail on the head! Excellent response! I am the sucker who gives chams like that forever homes!

Hey guys.

I have a male veiled chameleon bought from flchams and I might need to give him, since I may adopt a panther.

Does anyone have interest on Pablo? He is a Spikes bloodline around 4/5 months old.

So how long have you had him? 2 or 3 months? That is based on when you joined the forums.
Is Pablo in good health? Can you post a picture, tell us where you are, and if you are willing to ship? With that info you might get a response.

At the very least create a better story, like, I'm going to prison and must find him a home.

Come on, many people who owns reptiles trade their animals often, don't be a bitch about it, instead of bitching around why don't you take him?

Calm down tough guy. A pet, whether dog or a walking stick is a lifetime responsibility. That’s your lifetime or it’s, whatever is longer. You don’t sound like a professional breeder, otherwise this forum would understand trading for new blood lines. I honostly don’t care what you do with your pet, but it’s still lazy and selfish. Chameleons don’t handle stress well. There should only be one major transfer, that’s breeder to new owner. I understand life changing circumstances, but cause you want a new one? Come on!

Back
Top Bottom