Finally upgraded the enclosure!

wcoll325

Good morning everyone! After a few weeks of gathering materials and waiting for dragon ledges, we have moved Karma into his new reptibreeze XL! I bought far too many plants so we had to make some decisions on which ones will be house plants instead!

As always, I’m looking for opinions on set up and lighting, etc.

We have a plant stand inside to help with different levels and not putting to much weight on the dragon stands, it has been sitting out in the open for a couple weeks to release any chemicals from treatment it may have had. There is a dripper for water and I will be adding his water glass back in shortly after posting when I feed him. There is a hibiscus hiding down underneath on the floor but nothing else. We drilled holes in the bottom of the enclosure for drainage with a sterilize container to catch run off. Still have to figure out how to attach the fogger, we will probably just make a hole in the top for it.

Attachments

• 44540CD7-7886-4E1D-85C7-9FDCC3FC31C0.jpeg
    44540CD7-7886-4E1D-85C7-9FDCC3FC31C0.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 0E2F6370-D5D7-42D6-B3AF-228230BABC56.jpeg
    0E2F6370-D5D7-42D6-B3AF-228230BABC56.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 74
looks great. Where did you find that plant stand? Also you might need a longer uvb light.

I found it on Amazon. This light is 22” but the cord it pretty short so I can’t quite get it centered on the top!
I use a 22" uvb too, I run my horizontally over basking branch. I have seen people who run it diagonally and they use a 36". I also run 2 T5HO plant lights one in front the other in back with uvb and basking in the middle. I have learned you work with what you have and yours looks good.

I use a 22" uvb too, I run my horizontally over basking branch. I have seen people who run it diagonally and they use a 36". I also run 2 T5HO plant lights one in front the other in back with uvb and basking in the middle. I have learned you work with what you have and yours looks good.
I’m definitely going to try to figure out more lights for my plants. The hibiscus was doing so well in the smaller enclosure in direct light. I’m worried it’s going to die being hidden under everything.

Back
Top Bottom