Finally some names

DeviousMike

So after about 4 and a half months of chameleon ownership, I'm finally naming a couple. I'm sticking with my Star Wars theme idea for my Ambilobe pair. The male will be Maul because he's nasty and the female will be called Aayla, because she's curvy and sexy. So now that I've posted, its written in stone and I can't back out :p

WICKIT! That is my favorite name and my favorite Ewok from the Star Wars Seriers. You should name him Wicket :) I am going to name my Cham Ludo after one of my favorite movies The Labyrinth. Also the little girl in the Ewok movies name was Cyndal. Thats a cool name if it is a girl.

bahahaha i was going to do a type of theme for mario.....but one i bought already came with a name and i didnt want to change it so i kind of threw that idea out of the window ....one day hahah

WICKIT! That is my favorite name and my favorite Ewok from the Star Wars Seriers. You should name him Wicket :) I am going to name my Cham Ludo after one of my favorite movies The Labyrinth. Also the little girl in the Ewok movies name was Cyndal. Thats a cool name if it is a girl.

i loveeee the movie labyrinth!!! haha ....if only that little worm had a name :D im sure it would be epic :p

What about Anakin? Although I suppose he is technically a skywalker also.

A really fun name would be JaJa Binks!!! LOL Meeesssaa chameeeeleon!!!

Back
Top Bottom