Finally set up my Chameleon room in my new Apartment!

ISA my Veiled

Well after a month of being moved in my girlfriend and I finally got some time with me working 60 hours a week and her 50, time for us to clean and set up the chameleon room the way I always wanted it... for the time being :D Until I can build my own custom stand for all these guys when I am not busy and some extra money this is what I set up. Hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 200
A room just for Chameleons! What was your girlfriend using it for before you came round?
You are going to need more room for them when they grow up hahaha, but it looks very nice and professional so they are very lucky chameleons:
Well done you :)

A room just for Chameleons! What was your girlfriend using it for before you came round?
You are going to need more room for them when they grow up hahaha, but it looks very nice and professional so they are very lucky chameleons:
Well done you :)

Thank you! It was our Chameleon/desk/throw random stuff in the closet room lol and Yeah well Isabella, which is the chameleon in the biggest cage is over a year old now! Pepito and Lola(the two smaller ones) are both around 5 months old. I plan on building my own custom stand for them this summer if I can find the extra time! :D But thank you again!

Very nice! How's Isabella doing?

Hey Jann!! Long time no talk! She is fantastic, a few months back I actually sold her to my best friends who also keep chameleons because I was having some difficulties finding a job and they actually sold her back to me. Which is amazing because I have missed her so much! She is actually gravid at the moment with her infertile clutch so she is getting quite plump lol and a tad more pissy than what she normally is. I just bought an Aquazamp Raindome from Kevin and she loves it! I got her back and she was pretty dehydrated :( They have so many animals at my friends house I guess they just couldn't keep up. But all is well now, she just doesn't seem to want to get into her laying bin for whatever reason lol How is everyone by you?

Glad to here you got her back and that she's doing well. I recently lost two of my boys, Luie and Sid just two weeks apart. It's been pretty rough.

Glad to here you got her back and that she's doing well. I recently lost two of my boys, Luie and Sid just two weeks apart. It's been pretty rough.

Thank you! She is my baby lol Yeah I saw that on your signature :( Sad to hear that, Luie was a stunning Veiled. His colors were so unique it was crazy, I never saw much of Sid but with the way you raise your chameleons, he was probably just as spectacular. I'm sorry to hear though, I hope you are doing well, Luie was pretty old anyway he lived a great life!

Looks great, bro! I get back to Houston for good after this week! I'll be making some serious changes. Stay tuned! ;)

Back
Top Bottom