Finally Happened...

I had a medium/large dubia in one of my guys feeder runs for like 2 weeks. He refused to eat it and I refused to buckle. One day it was gone... and I had this sinking feeling that it escaped rather than it was eaten.

The more time / days went by, the better I felt that it was eaten... until one day my stepdaughter (who thinks we are disgusting and weird) pointed out the huge roach in our kitchen. Surprise! Found it! Of course it appears when we have company over. :panda:

So I second the kill it with fire idea...

To make you feel better, I was unloading 500 of these guys and they came in a little bag, I was outside with 2 other friends and the wind blew them ALL off the table and onto the floor, they climbed up the walls and in the cracks, my friends went crazy and screamed (They are deathly afraid of roaches lol) I got about 300 of them back, who knows where the other 200 are!

Lmao all you guys are funny.

My roaches aren't in our house, but I had a cup of them get knocked over when I wasnt in the room. My wife found one in her makeup bag, one ran across the room when my brother and his family visited, and my cat dropped a dead one on my wife's lap :ROFLMAO:

To make it up to her, I got her a new purse

My roaches aren't in our house, but I had a cup of them get knocked over when I wasnt in the room. My wife found one in her makeup bag, one ran across the room when my brother and his family visited, and my cat dropped a dead one on my wife's lap :ROFLMAO:

In the makeup bag! You're lucky to be alive!

Everytime a bell rings, an angel gets its wings. Everytime a roach escapes, Alexa gets new Gucci.

Omg poor Alexa, she’s such an amazing person to put up with you and your bugs :ROFLMAO::LOL: I hope she also got a matching wallet to go with the purse

Back
Top Bottom