finally got things the way I want

jeff138

so after moving much around I finally have these two enclosures where I want them and set up tell me what you guys think?

Attachments

• DSC_0086.jpg
    DSC_0086.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 194
Do you have some sort of visual barrier between them? Seeing one another will probably stress them out.
Do you have some sort of drainage for the bottoms? The stuff you have there looks like it will be hard to clean, and may be a breeding ground for bacteria.
They're esthetically pleasing, nice placement of plants and branches.

yeah I do I just used fish tank background cause it was cheap so they cant see each other at all

right now I do not have anything set up for drainage:( so i have the fun task of cleaning up a few times a day but I am working on a few ideas to solve that I am always open to any suggestions:) I have a nice system set up on my adult veileds cage with holes in the base and plexiglass underneath to run the water out so im thinking something like that on these 2

These look cool! Do you (or anyone else) notice issues with using clear containers for feeders? I always worry that my cham will try to shoot through it. So I stole one of my girlfriend's little sauce bowls and I got yelled at.

thanks Hoj btw here is a pic of that new veiled I got yesterday He is already showing some crazy personality I think he is going to be the spazz of the group LOL:)

Attachments

• DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 111
thanks Hoj btw here is a pic of that new veiled I got yesterday He is already showing some crazy personality I think he is going to be the spazz of the group LOL:)

he looks good be sure to keep us updated with lots of pics:D

thanks:) yeah my older veiled does not like the clear containers he has a hard time with them I found using bird food cups work well and are cheap:)

Back
Top Bottom