Finally got some pics of my GRIMBOLD

ToniandGizmo

Thanks again to the Kammer's for allowing me to give him his Forever Home.

After I lost my sweet Gizmo at the age of 7 (euthanized after it was determined he was just too old to make it through surgery) from a prolapse... I called the Kammer's and they asked if I would be interested in one of their retired breeders - Grimbold. Well I said yes and the rest as they say is history.

He's been with me for a year now, and is doing fine. A lot more pissy than Gizmo, but has finally learned to "tolerate" me as I slave to serve him.

These pics were taken a few days before his shed.

Attachments

• GrimboldAllie 027.jpg
    GrimboldAllie 027.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 194
  • GrimboldAllie 035.jpg
    GrimboldAllie 035.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 195
  • GrimboldAllie 036.jpg
    GrimboldAllie 036.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 163
  • GrimboldAllie 053.jpg
    GrimboldAllie 053.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 219
  • GrimboldAllie 038.jpg
    GrimboldAllie 038.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 164
He's a handsome boy! I'm glad that he's doing well with you. May you get to enjoy many more years with him.

Awe its my baby's daddy! lol:p He looks alot different than from his breeding days, but still is a very beautiful guy! How old is he now?

Awe its my baby's daddy! lol:p He looks alot different than from his breeding days, but still is a very beautiful guy! How old is he now?

Yes he does look different! and he's still changing colors. When I took these pics he was about to shed so his colors weren't quite so brilliant. I'll try to post some pics of when he's fired up. He's three years old now. Carol, which of your babies? It's not Boomer is it? Would love to see some pics of his babies.

Last edited:
My girl named Nuala is from Grimbold! I've got grand babies hatching any day now!

You are lucky to have the most famous ambanja since Dr Gonzo.

Yes he does look different! and he's still changing colors. When I took these pics he was about to shed so his colors weren't quite so brilliant. I'll try to post some pics of when he's fired up. He's three years old now. Carol, which of your babies? It's not Boomer is it? Would love to see some pics of his babies.

Yes Boomer is Grimbold's!!! There is a chameleon named Remi and also Chara out there. Both gorgeous! He made some nice kids!! lol Search threads for Remi and you will see what I mean. I know Chara's owner belongs to Chameleon Central but I do not see him much on here. There are alot of pics posted on Chameleon Central on FB of these two chameleons.

My girl named Nuala is from Grimbold! I've got grand babies hatching any day now!

You are lucky to have the most famous ambanja since Dr Gonzo.

Oh my goodness! I had no idea! He really did sire some amazing babies (just found out - Boomer for one!).

Please anyone with pics of his prodigy.... Please Post!

Yes, I feel very honored that the Kammer's trusted me enough to allow me to give him his forever home. WOW!!!!

Back
Top Bottom