Finally found some worms

SoCal Soldier

Found a place where I could pick some hornworms and silk worms straight from the farm without shopping. It is called RainbowMealworms.com has anyone bought from here, is so let me know your reviews. Going to pick some up for my lil Cham, man I think every time how spoiled my reptiles are.

I've bought from them at reptile shows. They are very nice. Prices are fair. I recommend calling ahead about silks and horns as they are not always in stock.

Though I just tried to check out the website and it doesn't appear to be the correct one?

Sorry the website is Rainbowmealworms.net.

Well just got back from picking up some worms and not bad. They have plenty of live food I bought some hornworms and silkworms for $20 out the door. it looked a lil funny but it was a pretty big facility. They are helpful but I did see something that I did not like.

They had a male Jackson and female in a cage with no lights, water, and one branch to climb on. On the bottom was poop and dead crickets. The female was beautiful but shedding and poor thing was DRY! the male was sleeping but more lethargic. I told the lady but she seemed to know nothing about them, I guess they are the owners who she called to ask for the price when someone asked her $114 for both. Another chameleon owner was there and we were talking about them he said he was thinking of buying them. I hope he bought them because after talking with him, I know they would be better off with him; if I had the space I would have bought them in a heartbeat.

Other than that I was very satisfied with the products they have, they were very helpful in finding me the smallest worms for my lil veiled Cham.

Found a place where I could pick some hornworms and silk worms straight from the farm without shopping. It is called RainbowMealworms.com has anyone bought from here, is so let me know your reviews. Going to pick some up for my lil Cham, man I think every time how spoiled my reptiles are.

I get thousands of crickets an superworms from them every week.. they are awesome!! they don't have hornworms or silkworms that ive seen could be awrong though. they have crickets mealworms an superworms

I get thousands of crickets an superworms from them every week.. they are awesome!! they don't have hornworms or silkworms that ive seen could be awrong though. they have crickets mealworms an superworms

Ya they do I was just in there today. From what I saw in their fridge looked pretty stocked but idk about the silkworms. Do you go in the store to order or online?

I have ordered from Rainbow several times. All the insects I have gotten are very healthy and have little to no die off even weeks later.

Customer service is awesome also.

Back
Top Bottom