Finally found a great job!!!

For the past year I was commuting 1.5 hours to Beverly Hills to work and I was miserable. I finally found a job that's only 1.5 miles away! They have a yoga studio, building a larger gym and full benefits. I love my schedule. I start early in the morning so I come home and all the chams are still awake!!! Plus, I can take my dogs out for a walk while the sun is still out. Needless to say, I'm super grateful to have this career opportunity at this company. Hooray for finding a real adult job!!

Congrats! That is wonderful, and ads a lot to your life. I took the train from Mission Viejo to my office in downtown LA. Did it for 6 very long years. I will be looking to pictures of the chams & dog and hearing how happy you are.:):):)

Congrats! That is wonderful, and ads a lot to your life. I took the train from Mission Viejo to my office in downtown LA. Did it for 6 very long years. I will be looking to pictures of the chams & dog and hearing how happy you are.:):):)

Thank you Laurie! Wow, you had a horrible commute too. I wanted to take the train too since it stops near Walnut but it only went to LA and not into Beverly Hills. Speaking of pictures, I just posted one of Niji that I took the other day. My body is definitely not as exhausted and stressed as it used to be. :)

Awesome, congrats on the new job!! I went from commuting 3+ hrs to less than 1 a few years back and it's a MAJOR difference can't believe how much of my life I waisted.

Back
Top Bottom