! ! Finally finnished my setup and drainage ! !

Jeremy l

well i finally finnished my inside setup and my drainage system.
i just thought id show it off and get some imput.
you cant see in the pics but my pro-mist auto misting system is setup under there too.

jeremy

Last edited:
what the heyyy...??
That's like a plumbing machine just for chameleon!
So, when are you gonna get to my house and build me one? :D :D :D

thats an A job on the drain system. . keeps in nice n clean. . you can use the white seal tape with the puddy for the one thats leaking. . other then that its outstanding. . can't wait till i have my all rig up. if u got time send some pic of the mist system rig up. . thanx. .

looks awesome, but why not use a smaller bucket and put it all inside? other than that its a sweet setup

Sweet setup Jeremy, thats pretty much what im working on right now a lil bit different but none the less it looks great

so does that drain directly from the bottom of the pots. if not how do you get the water into the drain pipe. and yes it looks very nice. i can imagine walking into a super nice restaurant and seeing that next to the 1000 gallon salt water fish tank.

i have always said if its worth doing its worth doing right dude you nailed it now you gonna need 20 more get to work

i want a 5 gallon bucket so i dont have to empty it but once a week. i know the bucket looks cheesy but it is functional. ;) yes the drains are directly out the bottom of the cages and the drain has a slight angle to it to drain the water off.

Back
Top Bottom